Sunday, February 3, 2008

Super bowl = Super Sleep

WOW! What a great, tough weekend. I am laying around my house enjoying the football madness and recovering from the last 4 days. The opening party was amazing! THANKS to everyone who came and offered the well wishes. There were people I had not seen in years and it was wonderful to talk, catch up and plan to meet soon.

It was equally as great to see those people I consider my athletes. I love seeing Bruce, Kristen, Charles, Ian, Javier, Lex, Julie, Chris, Chris, Wiley, Nedra, Trey, Katie, Jon and other great friends that have been made in Rogue; Carrie, Paul, Marty, Kathy & Fam, Dave, Nelan, David Grice.
Our Coaches Liz, Lorrie,Panther, Bobby, Silke, Cindy, Cindy, Paul, Karen, Amy, Scott C. So many it is hard to remember.

Have to love Steve's Mom, Sister Joy, & Sean who were are caters and set up & managed the party so we could talk.

I am so excited about this opportunity for Rogue Running to grow with the help of Rogue Equipment.

No comments: