Thursday, January 24, 2008

Life going good

First of all thanks to some wonderful friends who saw my post and sent me a great note. I did not think that anyone actually read any of this. Pity Party was over by the morning & I am feeling good.

On another note. I am getting so psyched to start to train again. I see the light at the end of the Marathon, though I am coaching almost 2 times as much I think that I will have Sunday's for long runs and Wednesday for Medium Long runs. I need a goal.

First commit to the training:
working toward -
Monday - 30 minutes
Tuesday - 60 minutes
Wednesday - 10 miles
Thursday - 30 minutes
Friday - 60 minutes
Saturday - off
Sunday - 10 to 14 miles

I might need to build up some but that's the goal to be there by the end of FEB. If I can do that mostly I will begin to race again...I want to!

No comments: